Tuesday 17 April 2012

Baking Schedule Apr 23 - 28, 2012

Mon Apr 23
  • Walnut & Currant Sourdough - Pair this with cheese and it can achieve true greatness! I think I'll throw in some chia seeds too ;) (RM5 for half a loaf, RM10 for 500g loaf, RM15 for 800g loaf)
Wed Apr 25
  • Chilli Almond Biscuits -  Cheddar, paprika, garlic come together in this addictive savoury biscuit (RM5 for 5 cookies)
 Sat Apr 28
  • Not Your Ordinary Brownies - This actually inspired my blog's name. Chunks of biscuits and marshmallow make this brownie extraordinary. (RM5 for 2 pieces, 2 x 2 in each).
Remember to place your order 2 days in advance. Email me at teckpoh.choo at yahoo.com or text/call me at 012-383 5023. :) For clearer information on how NYOB operates, please read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment